Learn to navigate in a chaotic world. Thrive in uncertainty and benefit from crises.
Most crises lead to collapse… unless you have the right framework powered by the Science of Chaos
Bruno Marion helps people and organizations to evolve efficiently, create breakthroughs and be more resilient in a chaotic world with his new actionable framework powered by the Science of Chaos.
Watch the 4 minutes video
- Have you ever felt your world has become chaotic ?
- Have you ever thought that nothing was making sense anymore in your life or in your business?
- What if you could make order emerge from chaos in your life and organization?
- What if all that apparent mess in your life and business was actually making sense ?
So many people and organizations are lost in chaos and on the edge of collapse. Companies going down because they don’t understand their market. People wasting time and limited resources chasing outdated goals and trying to control the uncontrollable.
Bruno has been traveling around the world for the past 25 years, meeting leaders in all fields and reading 100 books a year about what’s new in science, technology, philosophy and spirituality.
After having occupied senior executive positions in leading international companies and being a world-renowned expert and author on asian cultures. Bruno Marion discovered that it is possible to see the world as it is and not as it was. It is now possible to understand and act in this chaotic world.
Bruno shares a new and simple framework that will make you and your organization thrive in a chaotic world, create new breakthroughs, be more resilient and even benefit from crises.
After seeing so many people and organizations lost in chaos and on the edge of collapse, Bruno created a new and simple framework that will make you and your organization thrive in a chaotic world, create new breakthroughs, be more resilient and benefit from crises:
Stop thinking linear, go fractal
Use less control, use more regulation
Get a resilience mindset and benefit from crises
Be a butterfly, be a pioneer and use the butterfly effect
Bruno is the author of the leading book on taking advantage of chaos and uncertainty: Chaos, a User’s Guide
Bruno’s moving and inspiring presentation will teach you new mental models and practical tools to take advantage of uncertainty in an increasingly complex world.
“Bruno’s presentation is mind blowing, paradigm shifting and immediately actionable” Ruth, Senior VP, General Electric
“It’s a true pleasure working with Bruno Marion, he is one of these people who engage with others with sincere interest and by doing so reveals his truly genuine character” Jeremy, Director of Product, Electronic Arts
“An energizing one for our people. Could it possibly get any more perfect? Thanks Bruno, you rock, we would love to work with you again“, Pierre, Head of Delivery & Quality, Mastercard
They trust me:
Claus Kjeldsen, CEO, Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies, Copenhagen, Denmark
Jean-François Noubel, co-founder AOL France, leading researcher on Collective Intelligence
Kim Klosterman, CEO, Klosterman Baking CO, Cincinnati, USA
Sonam Dubal, international designer, New Delhi, India
Barry Brinker, President/Owner, International High-end Jewelry Corporation, Los Angeles
François Roddier, world famous astronomer and physicist, USA
Call me at + 33 6 80 45 07 13 to book a conference now!
Recent Conferences Titles
- Navigate in uncertainty
- Disruptive thoughts and tools for a disruptive world
- Radical breakthroughs in a chaotic world
- Thrive in a chaotic world
- The good, the true and the beautiful in a chaotic world
- Decision making in an uncertain world
- What can we learn from Asia in order to thrive in a chaotic world?
- Why diversity is a must in a chaotic world?
- Energy and sustainability in a chaotic world
- How to be more resilient and benefit from crises in a disruptive world?
- How to use the Butterfly Effect and create a Positive Hackers Community to implement change in your organization?
- What tools and processes do you need in order to create new services and products in the new digital world?
Future, Inspiration, Innovation, New thinking, Organizational change, Global trends, Megatrends, Forecasts, Sustainability, Crisis Management, Decision making, Asia, Breakthroughs, Complexity, Butterfly effect, Resilience
Watch the video Let’s Thrive in Chaos! (29 minutes):